Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just a random blog post..

I haven't blogged just for me lately, besides my photo challenge so I thought I would..

I'm watching Wheel of Fortune (filmed in Nah'lens a.k.a. New Orleans) right now.. I'd love love love to go on this show! I'm so good at it at home but I don't know if I would be once I'm actually there! I'd also love to go to New Orleans.. It's such a diverse place! And I'd love to meet some "coon asses" (inside joke between me and my soon to be cousin in law Melissa).

Lately I've been trying to learn a lot of DIY stuff for around the house. I learned that if you get your sink wet, sprinkle baking soda in it, scrub it, rinse it, dry  it, THENNNN wipe it down with vinegar it makes it sparkle! It looked almost brand new again.

Since the D&C I've been gaining my energy back and after a rockstar or a cup of coffee I'm good to go and have been getting back into my cleaning routine and doing little extra things here and there that need to be done before we have company for our wedding!

Speaking of wedding, I am soooo excited!! I can't wait to get married to such an amazing man! I am a pretty damn lucky girl! His family is pretty great too.. But most of you have heard me talk about them so you already know that. mmm...pizza! haha jk I'm not that side tracked!

Soo... yeah if you read all this thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment