Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Old Man!

In honor of my hubby's 35th birthday I thought I'd write a post about/to him! 
We have been together for almost four years, married almost three and from day one I knew he was the one. We immediately just clicked. We talked so much and had such a fun time on our first date. And for the first 4 months we spent every weekend together before we decided that Lyla and I should just move in with him! He also instantly became such an amazing father figure to Lyla. He loves her like his own, she is his own. Anyone that meets us would never guess that she's not biologically his. When we found out we were going to have a boy also I was so excited for him and for the relationship they would have.

He works so hard for our family to have what we have, to do what we do and for me to be able to stay home with the kids. He's funny, sarcastic as hell, smart, kind, loving and he'd do anything for anyone. 
We celebrated with his family on Saturday at a pizza place and I made him a funfetti cake with chocolate frosting, per his request. 

But today I'm going to make him some turtle brownies and one of his favorite dinners; chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy.

So Happy Birthday to the best husband and father ever!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment