Monday, April 25, 2011

My baby..




So my baby is 28 months old and not really my baby anymore. Today she started becoming my big girl. She went potty in the toilet a handful of times and is wearing some cute lime green and purple boy shorts undies right now. We'll see how well she keeps doing though. I know potty training is not at all an easy thing. But that's not the only way she is becoming a big girl. She can jump..albeit not that high, but she can do it. She's speaking much clearer and in full sentences. She thinks daddy is badass. And loves to change her clothes a trillion times a day. But even though she's becoming a big girl she has become more cuddly. She loves hugging and kissing and and will gladly lay between us in bed to watch tv. I love that big girl more than life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment