So for my 30th birthday I'm going to share 30 things about me!
1. I love my little family.
2. I secretly hope that when I get pregnant we have a girl so we can try again for a boy.
3. I worry that if we do have a girl Adam will still say this is it, no more.
4. After Thanksgiving I would watch Christmas movies and shows 24/7 if my husband would let me!
5. I also am worried about getting pregnant again and the possibility of another miscarriage.
6. I miss my sister more than anything. I hate that she's on the opposite side of the country!
7. I tried to get my husband to do a proposal do over. It wasn't very romantic and not the best story.
|3 Days old|
8. When I was a kid my hair was reddish brown and I've dyed it from the time I was 17 until a year ago and my hair is permanently dark brown now.
9. I have semi bad psoriasis on my arms and I'm very self conscious about it.
10. I hated cheese until I was pregnant with Lyla. Now I like some cheeses but only on sandwiches, melted. And of course stuff like pizza, nachos, etc..
11. During the fall/winter I get sick really easily.
12. I pray that I live up to my husbands expectations of a wife..
13. I knew I wanted to marry my husband within a month of knowing him.
14. I would eat salad every day if I could.
15. My favorite colors are pink and gray.
16. I'm 1' 4" shorter than my husband.
17. I eat popcorn like 4 nights a week. (I know, bad for the figure!)
18. I hope when my kid/kids grow up they have great memories of their childhood.
19. I get dressed and put make up on most days of the week. Even if I'm not going anywhere. It just makes me feel good.
20. I loved the Twilight books and I'm dieing to see Breaking Dawn!
21. I rarely eat red meat. Mostly boneless skinless chicken breasts. (the bones gross me out)
22. I wanted to decorate for Christmas like 3 weeks ago but my husband said no! He's also being all paranoid about getting a tree this weekend. He thinks it'll get dry and burn the house down.
23. I'm addicted to reading other people's blogs.
24. I love my daughters curly hair. I prayed she'd have curly hair. But I HATE to brush it. It gets so knotted so easy.
|My 1st birthday. My grandma made the cake.|
25. I'm pretty crafty. It's one of my favorite things to do.
26. I wish I could buy a whole new wardrobe. I don't feel like mine is very adult, mommy stylish..
27. The one thing I miss about my "before Lyla" life is being able to stay in bed all day if I felt like it.
28. I have no will power when it comes to chocolate caramel candy.
29. I loved taking history classes in school.
30. I started school to be a preschool teacher but never finished because I got pregnant with Lyla.. Dumb excuse.
I wish I had more pictures but they're at my parents house. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! Pictures of my second Thanksgiving (that I did myself) will be up tomorrow.