Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween and Thankfulness

Forgive me if this post is just a jumble of words.. I've had a sinus infection/head cold for over a week now..




Halloween was interesting with my verrrry shy child. Thank goodness we ended up going trick or treating with our neighbors who have a less shy 5yr old (Alexis, who Lyla calls Necklace). Lyla would get so excited, run up to the door but not say anything and if the person talked to her to much she would cover her face with her arm.. Thankfully Necklace said Trick or Treat loud enough for the both of them and her little sister Sofia who just looked in awe of all the people and decorations. I'm sure I've mentioned that we live in a small farm town and we live in the only housing development so trick or treating was absolutely crazy in our neighborhood.. Here's a few pics..

 My shy Tinkerbell who didn't want to take pictures.


 Tinkerbell, Daddy and Dozer
 Lyla and Necklace


And now on to the next part of my post.. Every day this month I want to post something that I'm thankful for.. I got the idea for that yesterday and then my good friend Darcie decided she wanted to do a Thankful Linky Party.. So here's what I'm thankful for today..

I'm thankful that I was blessed with an awesome little girl who likes to get special treats with mommy..




This is Darcie's button if you want to link up..

4 comments:

  1. Riah was so shy too! She would say trick or treat AFTER we left the house when no one was looking lol. Lyla looks so cute.. did you make her costume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I made it.. Easy but not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! How sweet!! She's adorable Jennifer! -Dawnee- http://www.thisbeautyisee.com

    ReplyDelete