Friday, November 11, 2011

Honest..

First I want to thank all the past, present and future people who have, are and will serve in our nations armed forces.

I'm having a bad day today and my husband doesn't really seem to get it.. I gained a little weight after we started living together, then in May we found out I was pregnant and miscarried in July. But in those few months I gained about 10lbs. I haven't done much to try to lose it so I've probably gained even more weight since then. And I know it's my own fault, but today before I got in the shower I looked in the mirror and really looked at myself for the first time in a long time and was horrified at what I saw. I'm not sure what else to say but I'm really sad about it and I'm really going to try to lose some weight. I have to..










3 comments:

  1. Hey Jenn, just noticed you left a comment for the Blogger card swap. I think I missed you because it was in a comment not the link up but if you are still interested I can definitely get you in. The more the merrier! Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went ahead and added you to the Blogger Christmas Card Swap! Sorry I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I've had a couple of those myself and they are so hard. I like to eat when I'm depressed so I know where you are coming from. I just noticed this week that I've helped myself to a little too much Halloween candy. Maybe we should be diet buddies!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete