Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Questions

I'm writing this post between baking stuff! I saw this list on a lot of blogs lately so I thought I'd do it. I know, I'm a follower!



1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap them and when Lyla is a little older it will be in special paper that she never sees until Christmas morning.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? We meant to get some this year but forgot..
5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving, although I tried to convince him to do it a little earlier!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Turkey, cranberry sauce and cherry pie.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Giving my grandparents a bunch of boxes of food because my mom knew my grandma would go broke giving us the best Christmas.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I really don't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yep, Christmas jammies!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights, special ornaments from my mother in law, ornaments that I make every year. and randoms that Adam has had since he moved out of his parents house.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it and wish for it!
12. Can you ice skate? I have never tried!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I don't have a "favorite" I love them all.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends- just being with those I love.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? My mom's almond roca
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, decorating cookies, helping my mom make candy.
17. What tops your tree? A star
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving, especially to my daughter, nephew and nieces.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy! I love the flavored ones too.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Elf, National Lampoons, A Very Brady Christmas
21. Saddest Christmas song? Is there sad ones?!
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night, Silent Night
, Let it Snow, White Christmas... There's lots!


No comments:

Post a Comment