Thursday, December 8, 2011

Poor hubby..

I hate when my husband gets sick! Besides it making him a huge baby I just feel so bad for him. When he gets sick he really gets sick! He's all congested, nose completely stuffed up, cough, chills.. When he came in from work he was shaking so hard it felt like he was having a seizure when he hugged me. And even though *I* know we'll be okay financially if he stays home from work tomorrow he thinks we won't so he'll go to work and be completely miserable working on those ginormous cranes. I just pray he gets better very soon in case he has to go to Utah next week.

Linking up with Casey and Rebecca.


1 comment:

  1. Hope he's feeling better! I hate it when my fiance gets sick too! But, my fiance is a huge baby- minor sore throat and it's like the world is coming to an end, LOL. Hope your having a great weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete