Tuesday, May 29, 2012

65 Years



On Sunday we celebrated my husbands grandparents anniversary, 65 years of marriage. That is a long time! Adam and I only got married a year ago so it'd be incredible if we were alive for another 64 years but we'll give it a try.

For their anniversary the family got together and put together their new patio furniture and had a potluck bbq. This pregnant mama loves potlucks! Soo much yummy food.. Most of the rest of the weekend was spent with Adam working on his enclosed car trailer and race car and me hanging out with my mother in law, nephew and nieces. All in all it was a good weekend.
Sorry for the bad quality. They're pictures of pictures..


Hope everyone has a great week!!
xoxo 
Jenn 



3 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome story! 65 years! I hope I get to live to 65! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun! WOW 65 years!! That is amazing... I'm going on 19 years this Aug and I can't believe it!!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a huge accomplishment to stay happily married that long. Such great role models for everyone!

    ReplyDelete