- I wish Dozer could play baseball with me and my friends
- We were laying in bed watching Tangled and out of nowhere she says "That's the dumbest thing I've already heard!"
- God damns sake- I have a bad habit of saying for God's sake when she's not cooperating with what I'm trying to do.
- I burned the part of the corn dog that sits on the pan and she asked if it was a bone and if she could still eat it.
- She wanted to put this big rubber band on my arm (that you use to hold meat together in the rotisserie) I told her no and she said you're kidding me right?!
- Old Macdonald had some pants oidee oidee oidee
- I was eating some sun chips before breakfast and Lyla came out and sat with me so we shared them. Lyla told me "I like sharing chips with you in the morning"
- When my mom and Lyla were camping my mom lost her phone so while her and Lyla were walking around trying to find it my mom told Lyla that if they don't find it I'd be upset that I couldn't call them and Lyla said " yeah, Mommy will kick your ass!"
I'm sure there are lots more but these were the highlights of last week! Hope you're having an awesome Monday!