Monday, August 27, 2012

Pregnancy Update- 34 weeks


How far along? 34
Total weight gain:  -2.. My last appt was on the 20th and somehow I've lost 2 lbs and gained 0 total. Still baffles me.
Maternity clothes?  Yep..
Stretch marks? No new ones, just the same old ones just darker.
Sleep: Umm what's sleep?
Best moment this week: Decorating onesies with family and friends.
Miss anything? Sleep
Movement:Oh yeah..
Food cravings: Mexican food still..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Not yet thank goodness. At this point with Lyla I was on bed rest.
Symptoms: exhausted, round ligament pain, swelling, carpal tunnel
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? Off :( They're on a necklace right now.
Happy or moody most of the time: A little of both
Looking forward to: fall!! I'm ready to wear my warm boots and sweaters.

1 comment: