Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My baby shower (Only a few weeks later!)



We wanted to do a monkey theme but couldn't find much monkey decorations that we didn't have to order and weren't a ridiculous price!

(Blurred to hide my address)
My aunt made this super cute diaper cake! I'm hoping to cloth diaper but I might need these diapers for some reason. It had some bibs, socks, onesies, little lotions and some baby toys.








My mother in law made these! They're little diapers with trail mix in them. So cute!

Cupcake cake to look like the invitation.






I really didn't look that great! I couldn't find any dresses or outfits that I liked or that looked good on me.














Decorating onesies

Lyla and her little (2nd) cousins Malia and Kendall








Lyla helping with presents. (Some people were even sweet enough to bring her presents)







A sweet crocheted (knitted?) hooded blanket that Adam's aunt made

 Cuuuuute carhartt overalls!















I didn't get as many pics as I would've liked but it was a great day with some wonderful, thoughtful friends and family.

xoxo
Jenn

7 comments:

  1. What a fun party. I love the monkey cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wording on your invites! Thats such a cute way of putting it. Diaper cakes are so much fun. I make and sell them myself. They are the greatest gift, aren't they? And we did the same thing at my baby shower for my daughter with the onesies except we used bibs and I'm going to do that this time around too. However, the onesies with markers are actually a really great idea. I'll have to talk it over with my host. We did bibs and puffy paint. And I think you looked great! Looks like an awesome party. I'm so excited for my shower next month. I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Carhartt overalls are SUPER cute!! Hope you enjoyed your special day:)

    I nominated you for a blog award:) Here is the info... http://lifeasalake.blogspot.com/2012/09/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got so much stuff, I'm excited for your little boy's arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. how sweet! Love all the blue.. and I just love that you have taken pics each week of your pregnancy what a great way to enjoy and celebrate it! Thanks for joining in the under 300 followers blog hop.. I am your newest follower!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete