Friday, February 21, 2014

MisterManPants Strap Covers (review)


Strap covers were provided by Misterman Pants, all thoughts and opinion on product are mine.

Owner, Operator and Creator
My super awesome friend Kate has started a business called MisterManPants!
She sells cloth diapers, nursing necklaces, amber necklaces, taggy blankets and baby carrier strap covers! And she makes the cutest things! She ships quickly too. She was recently looking for bloggers to do some reviews of her stuff and when I saw these camo straps covers I jumped all over it!

I wish I had these when Buck was first teething because any time I had him in the ergo he was always chewing and sucking on the straps! But now at this stage we use them for comfort and distraction. When he's sleeping in it he rests his head on it. When we're shopping and he needs distraction he plays with the tags on it. I could probably even clip a small toy to it. 

We love our strap covers and I know you will too! I also love to support mom/small businesses. Right now Kate is offering a 10% discount to my readers, just use the code "feelthatfire" So go check it out!!


Happy Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo
Jenn

1 comment: