Friday, April 25, 2014

My Crunchy Transition! Part 3

I don't know what I was thinking last Friday.. It was  a super nice, sunny day. Lyla was at school so Buck and I decided we were going to go to Costco since there was a few things on sale their that we needed. Bad idea! It was crazy there! I had to drive around for about 5 minutes to find a spot to park. We finally get inside and it's a zoo inside. Sooo many people. So many rude people. Of course a few of the items were at the back of the store. While on the way back there I started feeling claustrophobic from all the people and my heart was starting to beat faster.. Anxiety attack on the way. 

I've recently gotten into essential oils as a natural alternative to medicines. In this situation I would've probably taken a xanax or left the store without getting what I needed. Instead I used a blend of DoTERRA essentail oils; one called Serenity and one called Balance. I rubbed a bit behind each ear and a little on my wrists. Then I took a drop of Peppermint and a drop of Wild Orange rubbed them together in my hands and inhaled really deeply and counted to 10 and started to feel more focused and was able to quickly get the few things I needed and vowed to never go back there on a Friday! 

Have you tried essential oils? Are you interested in more info about them? I could point you in the right direction to get info.



No comments:

Post a Comment