Monday, April 14, 2014

SimplySooney {REVIEW}

I've recently been looking for natural alternatives to everyday products I use, I.E. toothpaste, deodorant, lotion, make up, etc.. Well, lucky me, I have a friend on Instagram that makes and sells tooth powders and of course I jumped at the chance to review her stuff!


I was honestly a little bit nervous about trying it because I didn't know if it'd be gritty or gross but it wasn't!! It wasn't bad at all. I've used the regular one, the sensitive one and the kids sweet peppermint and they all work really well. My teeth felt clean all day, even after I ate, which doesn't happen with regular toothpaste. You just wet your toothbrush, dip it in the powder, brush and rinse your mouth a few times!

All of her tooth powders are vegan, organic and fluoride free. So much better for you than commercial toothpaste! So please go to SimplySooney on Etsy and order some today!

Have you tried a tooth powder or an all natural toothpaste? What did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment