Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Big Girl..


I always thought I'd be crazy over protective once it came time for Lyla to go to Kindergarten and I sort of was. I walked her to her class for the first few days but all she kept talking about it riding the bus! She was so excited that she could ride the bus because in Preschool we were out of the district. So I finally put on my big girl panties and decided she could ride the bus home from school, since it's half day kindergarten and there's only about 15 kids per bus they drop them off right at your house. And if she was still excited about riding the bus after that I'd let her ride the bus to school also.Our neighbor is in second grade and her class is right next to Lyla's and promised she'd make sure Lyla got to her class.



 She loved it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment