Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Favorites..

Yeah I'm a blog idea thief.. Oh well. :) I saw this on an amazing teenage girl (Aspireand decided I wanted to do that this week instead of my Friday Fives..

Sunday movie day in bed with Adam, Baby Mama, Top Gun

Lyla coming home from Grandma and Grandpa's on Monday and being so excited to see Adam when he got off work.

Finishing the time out chair and other paintings








Watching The Biggest Loser in bed after Lyla went to sleep

A few hours of Dora, Max and Ruby and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with my sick toddler.






Dry evenings when we can get some stuff done outside and The Kid can burn off her energy.





The Kid trying to maul a neighborhood cat.





1 comment:

  1. have you ever thought about selling your stuff?? Like the chairs or canvas paintings at homer davenport days? or even start an online store?

    ReplyDelete