Friday, August 26, 2011

F you Friday..

Today I'm stealing an idea from a few blogs I follow.. Telling things/people to F off...

So here goes,,

F you gas prices... I miss just taking drives. That used to be a stress reliever for me but not anymore.


F you stupid singing bunny that my 2 year old (going on 8yr old) is obsessed with today. I'm tired of hearing "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands) in your creepy little voice.


F you weight that has quickly crept up on me and verrrrrry slowly coming off. Oh and my ginormous hips.


F you people who think you need a butt load of money to alter my wedding dress.


F you Obama.


F you blogpress app on my phone that won't let me save or publish any blog I attempt to write on my phone.


F you hormone levels that are still making me exhausted for no reason.


hmmmm.... I think that's it for this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment