Monday, August 22, 2011

Today I'm not physically feeling all that great. I think I should have rested more over the weekend but I'm sure I'll be ok. I'm still feeling totally exhausted and probably will be for a few more weeks. I just want to get past this, feel better and have life be semi normal again. I miss doing this that I'm just to tired to do. I miss crafting, cooking, baking.. My house is suffering, I wish I could twitch my nose like "Samantha" or put my arms together and nod my head like "Jeanie" and my house would be magically clean. I should be taking a nap right now since Lyla is but this and late at night after Adam and Lyla are both asleep is my only real "me time".
I love to read this blog about being a modern day mother and wife.. But today it's making me feel inadequate. I used to be a lot like her.. I hope, soon, I will be again.

No comments:

Post a Comment