Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stressed...

Like always I'm stressed about something. I'm waiting to find out if I'll have to have a D&C done and also found out that my unemployment money ran out. So yeah.. not fun right now. I think we'll be ok money wise but we'll just have to buckle down and watch our spending and I've applied for a few jobs on care.com and sittercity.com.

On a happier note we had a great time on vacation last week. Lyla abslutely loved the beach and the ocean. And of course playing with her cousins and our family. It was nice to be able to spend some extra time with Adam too.

Our wedding invitations are on their way and my wedding dress is here, church and park are reserved, cake is ordered.. We need to get a few decorations, flowers, rings, tux and a dress for Lyla. I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting!

No comments:

Post a Comment