Friday, October 28, 2011

A little about me..

I got married last month to a pretty amazing guy, Adam.

 I have an almost 3yr old daughter named Lyla. She's a pretty funny kid. And pretty smart.

I have a 100+lb bulldog named Dozer.

I'm a SAHM and I love it. 

My husband drag races. I'm learning the ins and outs of very high powered motor.

My favorite colors are pink and gray, especially together.

I love to do crafts.. I paint a little, sew a little, glue this, glue that..

Another passion of mine is photography and I'm starting to learn more and more about my camera and editing.

I love the outdoors.

I love fall. Caramel Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Pumpkin Pie. Gingerbread Cookies.

I love Adele, Sara Bareilles, Norah Jones, Ingrid Michaelson..

I love watching the shows Parenthood, Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, Whitney. And who could forget Ni Hao Kai Lan and Team Umi Zoomi?

I recently had a miscarriage but we're on the path to trying for another baby. I'd like to have 2 more.

I love to read and cook!

Well that's all I can think of right now.. Any questions feel free to ask!

9 comments:

  1. congrats on the recent marriage- stopping by from the followers fest, i'd love for you to visit my blog and check out the huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo, nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the marriage! Visiting from October Follow Fest! I hope you take the time to stop by my site too! TIP:
    Do you ever wonder why your Alexa Rank isn’t where you want it to be?
    Join Our Alexa Hop Get Your Alexa Rank DOWN!
    http://momblogsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!! And congratulations on the marriage, that's so exciting! Your little girl is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the Followers Fest!
    jamie
    www.HandlingWithGrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting married. Being with the person you love is the best, and knowing they're yours forever is even better. I love Ingrid Michaelson's "You and I." Glad that I stumbled onto your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a newly wed!!
    I LOVE Adele too, I listened to 19 during my labor with my oldest daughter. To this day when I hear that album I get an instant smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your marriage! thanks for stopping by my blog... i'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your marriage! I am sorry about your miscarriage. I've had 2. I am hoping you are able to get pregnant again soon. I loved learning about you and I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jennifer ! I would first like to say thank u for following ; ) and having gone through the list of things about u I have learned we have alot of things in common ! Im a stay at home mother and love it as well, I've recently have gotten into photography and would like to learn different techniques, I love Ni Hao Kai Lan (probably more than my son LOL), and in the future I would like 3 children. Im following back and look forward to getting to know u...and Good Luck with baby number 2 ! = )

    ReplyDelete