Thursday, January 12, 2012

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Living, Loving and Photographing!



The Rules
1. You must post the rules. (and link up who tagged you)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
 
11 Facts About Myself
1. I turned 30 November 30.
2. My middle name is Lee.
3. My mom named me Jennifer Lee because she thought it 
    sounded "country" and she wanted  me to be a country singer.
4. I actually would really love to sing in a band but I'm to chicken.
5. I love MTV reality shows.
6. I'm really sad that this is the last season of One Tree Hill.
7. I can't go barefoot during the day. I have to at least have socks on. 
8. I LOVE mexican food. (And when I wrote that I didn't know Kylie had too!)
9. I can not keep a plant alive.
10.  I have a subscription to like 4 magazines but hardly read them.
11. I truly believe that my husband is my soul mate.
Taken with my Iphone, edited with Instagram   
 Kylie's questions for me:
 
1. What are three things you excel at?
History, Reading and wow.. I really can't think of one more thing.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to vent, get my feelings out and to journal my life.
3. Would you rather go to the beach over Christmas or snow skiing over Spring Break?
I would definitely rather be in the snow over spring break.
4.  What's your favorite color?
Pink, Gray, Black
5. What is something you are dreading?
My hubby going out of town next week.
6. What's one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
Camping with my family. 
7. Favorite dessert?
Probably anything ice cream or german chocolate cake.
8. What's your go-to restaurant? 
Applebees, but I love Red Robin and Olive Garden too.
9.  What's your favorite song?
God Gave Me You (it's the song I walked down the aisle to)
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I love living right where I do because I love to be near family but if I *HAD* to move it'd be Alaska
11. What's your dream car?
I have my dream car, a Tahoe, but I wish it had 3rd row seating.
 
My questions to you:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. What was your favorite subject in school?
4. Tell me what a perfect date night for you would be?
5. What is your favorite dish to make?
6. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
7. Describe your dream house.
8. Do you have siblings?
9. What is your least favorite household chore?
10. Favorite movie?
11. Favorite tv show?
 
I'm tagging:
Darcie @ Overflowing Heart 
Lesley @ The Floyd Boys 
Rheana @ Why We Are

2 comments:

  1. These post are fun, i wanted a tahoe to with third row but couldn't find one, now i drive a toyota sequoia and i looooove it! And i just finished a pink and gray headband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to doing this as soon as I get my laptop back! It is a little hard to do on my phone.

    ReplyDelete