I'm not very high maintenance but there are some things I can't live without!
1. Shampoo/Conditioner.. I have to wash my hair at least every other day! I usually use Fructis, Aussie or Herbal Essence.
2. Rimmel Colorstay black eyeliner. I've tried a lot of different brands and this one really lasts the longest.
3. Even though I don't always paint my nails I have to put nail polish on the list because I do love when my nails are painted. (For Mother's Day I told my hubby that I'm going to go get a mani/pedi sans kid)
4. Nail polish remover.
5. Burt's Beeswax Chapstick!
6. Arbonne hand lotion, my mother in law bought my some for Christmas and I loooove it.
7. E.L.F. eyeshadow.. I love their eyeshadow because it doesn't wear off when I sweat or anything.
8. Something to keep my hair up, especially this summer when I'm gonna have a big ol' belly!
9. Nail clippers. I haaate when I get a crack in my nail or something. I have to get rid of it immediately.
10. This isn't for me but for my curly haired Lyla! Leave-in conditioner.
So there you have it! I know, exciting isn't it?