First! People! Check out my new header! Isn't it freakin amazing?? Yeah I thought so.. I almost cried when I got it in an email. I had been talking to Annabelle The Carolina Country Girl about wanting to spruce up my blog a little and she explained to me how to fix it but silly me couldn't figure it out and she sent me this!! Ahh I was excited!
I "discovered" a new recipe.. Thank you Pinterest! This recipe is soooo easy and so yummy. I changed it up a bit.
Muffin Tin Twice Baked Potatoes
4 large potatoes (or whatever your family usually eats)
1 cup shredded cheese
2 tablespoons butter
3/4 cup bacon bits
1 muffin tin
1. I "baked" the potatoes in the microwave and then let them sit for about 10 minutes so they weren't to hot to handle.
2. Preheat oven to 350
3. Either peel the skins off the potatoes or scrape out the insides into a bowl.
4. Mix the butter, bacon bits and most of the cheese in the bowl with the potato.
5. Grease muffin tin and spoon the mixture into the tin.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Bake til cheese is melted/crispy.