Thursday, September 20, 2012

I believe..



My sweet bloggy friend Kera over at Nugget on a Budget did a post about what she believes in for a link up with Living in Yellow. I loved Kera's post so I thought I'd join in!

So, what do I believe?


I believe that rain is a cleansing for the soul.


I believe in sitting in front of a warm fire on cold night.

I believe in making sugary treats with your little ones. In their tutus.

I believe in adding caramel to any coffee drink. Pumpkin Spice Lattes with Caramel!

I believe in pajamas and a warm blanket on cold days.

I believe in comfy socks, even if they don't match.

I believe that holidays are meant to be spent with family.

I believe that everyone should have a pet.

I believe in loving your children with every ounce of your being.

I believe in margaritas with mexican food.

I believe in cuddly naps with your babies when you're not feeling good.


I believe your husband should be your best friend.

I believe in nail polish. Period.

I believe in supporting other in what they love.

I believe in believing. What do you believe?


Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love the pictures of your little one, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I knew I'd love reading yours :) Everyone SHOULD have a pet. And fires on cold nights {or mornings}? Perfect. That photo of Lyla in her mismatched socks is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete