Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Goals



I hate making New Years resolutions. Like really, do you, does anyone ever keep them? I'm pretty sure I haven't! So I thought I would make some goals that I feel are actually obtainable. 


1. Blog at least twice a week.
2. Go for a walk/walk on the treadclimber 3-4 times 
3. Read 35 books. Any suggestions? I'm into mystery, true crime, romance (not the Fabio on the cover type), attachment parenting, baby led weaning..
4. Do a special project with Lyla at least once a week.


I know they're not much but it makes me feel good to have goals and accomplish them. Have you set any goals for the year?

xoxo
Jenn

3 comments:

  1. I think your goals are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goals are great! Overly ambitious goals just set people up for disappointment, in my opinion.
    I've seen a lot of blog girls posting monthly goals lately, so I'm sticking to that for this year :) (along with my big goal - lose the baby weight!)

    ReplyDelete