Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Grilled Cheese with a Twist



I can't remember where I heard about this tasty lunch but it sure is good! Grilled cheese pizza!

Ingredients:
2 slices of bread for each sandwich
shredded cheese
pepperoni
butter 
marinara/pizza sauce for dipping

All you need to do is butter up the bread like you would for a grilled cheese, sprinkle some cheese on the bread, add pepperoni, sprinkle some more cheese, put top bread on and cook until cheese is melted and the outside is grilled to your liking. Heat up a little sauce for dipping and enjoy!!

Sorry for the picture quality, I snapped it real quick with my phone before devouring it!

Hope you have a great week!

xoxo
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I've got a 14-yr old in the house who would love this treat!! Going on the to-do list. :)

    ReplyDelete