Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What Buck Wore


I love love love little boys in flannels and jeans. I think it's so cute! And since it's been pretty chilly out I decided that's what Buck would wear when we went out to his doctor appointment. 

Photo bombed by the dog on a princess couch


He's not as easy to do little photo shoots with anymore.


Hat- DC bought on bsbysteals.com
shirt- Carhartt bought on Instagram
pants- Genuine Kids bought from Target I believe
shoes- Robeez bought from a local boutique

Linking up with Holly from Our Holly Days  for her Sartorial Kids Wednesday! Hope you all have a great Wednesday and a very happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

xoxo
Jenn 

6 comments:

  1. He is looking like such a little man now! Where has the time gone. I think he looks totally spiffy in those flannels. And the first photo of the dog on the couch is too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love his outfit! Especially that little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his shirt! I'm all about the little man look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit, he's getting SO BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie!
    hahaa the dog photobomb is classic (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww , your little one is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete