Friday, January 3, 2014

Don't Cry Over Spilled Polish

Don't Cry Over Spilled Polish Exchange

Last month I participated in a fun exchange hosted by Rebecca from xoxoRebecca. I really really love to do exchanges/swaps/pen pal stuff so when she posted that she needed one more person to sign up I couldn't help myself! I just had to sign up even though I was already doing 2 other swaps! I love to do these because making friends is fun. A few people that I've swapped with I'm still friends with a few years later! Anyway, I was paired with Dara from  Not in Jersey. She's super sweet! Here's what I got..

Zoya glitter polishes, Physicians Formula grays, nail wraps and a cute little card

I love glitter/sparkly polishes but hate how hard they are to get off usually but these are the tiniest flakes of color and should be really easy to get off!


Painted Lyla's nails the gold sparkly color!
And painted mine the silver color with the black glittery color for an accent nail! 

I really love the polishes I got! Thank you Dara and thank you Rebecca for hosting this!!
 Stayed tuned next week for some birthday and Christmas recaps and some talk about my goals for the new year!

Ugh! Sorry about the picture quality! My cabinets, furniture and floors are all like a cherry color and make it hard to take pics in the house for some reason.

xoxo
Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from the swap linkup! This looks like an awesome package. I love the colors in the Zoya set! I've never tried that brand though; did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm stopping by from the swap. i love zoya glitter. is it pixie dust or just glitter? i used to hate taking glitter off until i started using pure acetone. i soak a cotton ball in acetone and put it on my nails for a minute or so. it comes off much easier than with regular remover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors! I have never used the brand but have been tempted to pick some up. I think the colors are awesome!!! I'm so glad you participated in this with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy you like the polishes I picked!

    ReplyDelete