Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What Lyla Wore- Mini Style



I really liked this outfit that Lyla wore to school on Monday. I saw the shirt when I was out shopping last week and knew it'd look adorable on her. She looks pretty cute in button down shirts. But I might be biased!


Shirt: Fred Meyers
Jeans: Target
And of course no shoes again!

 I helped at school that day, which I love to do! She got chosen to be the Happy Helper too!  She was way over me taking pictures by then!


Our Holly Days


xoxo
Jenn

5 comments:

  1. that shirt is adorable on her! although, i`m sure most things are! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love button up shirts on girls! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute little polka dot button up! My daughter Tyler loves button up shirts and pairing them with another shirt underneath.

    ReplyDelete