Monday, February 3, 2014

Meal Plan Monday


I have decided to start a Meal Planning series because I've been really trying to save money by meal planning and couponing. So far it's gone okay but I figure this is a good way to sort of keep myself accountable. Here's my first week!

Monday: Hamburger in gravy over mashed potatoes and corn
Tuesday: Ribs and salad
Wednesday: (Lyla's pick) Homemade pizza
Thursday: Crockpot chorizo chili and cornbread
Friday: (Adam's pick) Fish Sticks and Fries (I will have a chicken breast that day)
Saturday: Leftovers
Sundays we usually eat at the inlaws.

I've been scouring pinterest and other blogs for new recipes that the family may like! Any suggestions?



1 comment:

  1. Leah from Everyday Love also has a cooking blog with GREAT recipes on it!
    http://simplymadewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete