Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's my birthday eve!

My husband texted me a few minutes ago and said "Happy birthday eve! I love you" Yep, I will be 25 30 tomorrow... aaahhh... Crazy.

I'm making "thanksgiving" today. I wrote the other day about how my dog ate my turkey.. Well I bought another one and he got that one too!!! I totally thought I had made it impossible but guess not. I was able to salvage it though. He chewed on the back a little and pulled the legs off. So I rinsed it and I'm going to cook it in a little bit! I'll put pics up later. But our thanksgiving was sooo busy and hectic and we didn't get to bring any leftovers home! I thought it'd be nice to have a special one at home with just the 3 of us!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!






4 comments:

  1. Ugh. What a bummer? Were you so mad that the dog got TWO turkeys? I don't know what I would have done.

    I hope you have a wonderful 30th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking the dog needs a night in the doghouse!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this is mary from over at http://Justthe3ofus-mary.blogspot.com/ i just seen that you have ur own blog its so cute i'am now a follower and new to it all so if you have anytips i would love to try!!! p.s ur family is the sweetest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s WAS wondering if it would be fine to grab ur buton?

    ReplyDelete