1. Lyla checking out the yard decorations from the kitchen window.
2. Our yard all decorated.
3. Our lit up church for the counter.
4. Out my front door @ 5am.
5. My birthday balloon.
6. The Poinsettia Adam got my for my birthday.
7. Turkey that the dog got.
8. Lyla and a neighborhood cat that was climbing all over us while I was putting lights on the porch railing.
9. Lyla building a "high tower" out of corn cans at the grocery store.
I'm getting this in a little late in the day. My daughter and I have been sick all week and we're getting a little but of cabin fever so we went out and did a little Christmas shopping! I'm almost done! Next year I plan to be most of the way done by Dec 1. I would try to be all done by then but we never get the nieces and nephew's Christmas lists very early.
Oh! And I have new "follow me" buttons over there <------ to the left!