Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Thankful

First I'm going to start with the small things I'm thankful for..
1. I'm thankful that the girl at Starbuck had an extra coupon for a free grande drink and I saved 4.60 when I got my coffee (that I reaaaaallllly needed)
2. When I checked the mail today I got my 50 free prints for signing up with Shutterfly.  I needed pics from the wedding to give to people.
3. The new wireless digital meat thermometer that Adam Lyla got me for my birthday.

4. Also in the mail I got my free sample of Scotch brites new sponge, just in time! I needed a new sponge.



And for the more serious stuff!
1. I'm thankful that although I didn't get to go out to dinner for my birthday (my daughter was hysterical because she had a stomach ache) but my husband did go pick up Chinese food.. Second best to Mexican.
2. I'm thankful that I married such an amazing man and that after the first of the new year he is going to adopt Lyla.
3. I'm thankful that this morning when Lyla woke up she was feeling much better besides her cold.
4. I'm thankful for the blogging community and all the friends I'm making!
Linking up with Casey..
Photobucket


And with the lovely Sarah for this one..




The Fontenot Four

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post, Jenn.

    Oh, and P.S. I love my Scotch Brite sponges. You can wash them in the dishwasher, which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for you as well! I can't wait for everyone to read the wonderful you next Friday!

    ReplyDelete