Friday, February 3, 2012

Friendly Friday in February!

                        Linking up with Lena@ Mom2Memphis and Ruby for Friendly Friday.


Today is my sister/BFF's birthday! And I thought I'd talk about her today! My sisters name is Cindy, she is 28 today. Her husband is a marine and she has 3 puggy furbabies: Homer, Marge and Bart. Right now she is living in Pennsylvania (hopefully she'll either be living with her husband again soon or moving over here to Oregon) and her husband is in Hawaii. He actually got back from a 7 month tour in Afghanistan in November. He's been to Iraq 3 three times and Afghanistan once. My sister is a pretty strong chick to be able to deal with her husband being gone that many times in their 8 1/2 yrs of marriage.

Left to Right: Bart, Cindy, Marge, Pete and Homer (Giants fans!)

Brother in Law

We didn't get along all the great for a couple years in high school but really? Do all sisters? I doubt it! That's the beauty of having a sister! But I think in these last couple years we've grown pretty close! She is truly one of my best friends. I know that she is one of the very few people that I can trust to tell anything to and not be judged. Made fun of? Maybe! haha.. But I do some pretty silly things sometimes!

We also have a lot in common! We both love to read, a lot of the same authors too. We like the same shows. We like to do the same things. We like a lot of the same foods. I'm pretty lucky to call her my sister. She just started getting more into blogging recently so you should go check out her blog!


3 comments:

  1. I love this! ;) And of course you know I'll be the first to make fun of you for something you do, but that's okay, cuz I'll still love you no matter how silly the thing is. And I'd have to say I'm lucky to have you as my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She sounds like a very strong woman! I'm so thankful for people like your brother-in-law who are willing to serve their country, and multiple times at that, to protect our freedoms! Thanks for linking up, girl!

    ReplyDelete